Zillow 3D Home and Zillow Video Walkthrough Tour
This is what Zillow is saying the benefits are to using these two services.
Listings with video walkthroughs and/or 3D Home tours are given increased visibility on Zillow! This includes a boost in Zillow’s search order, as well as email notifications sent to potential buyers. These benefits can help you find more qualified buyers, as you’ll be talking with buyers who can view a video/tour of the home before contacting you.
Millennial home buyers are coming to expect more media options when they search for a home. In this year’s trends report, Zillow found that “Tech-savvy Millennial and Gen Z buyers may find greater value than older generations in using video/live virtual or 3D tours to help them make decisions. 45 percent of Gen Z and 41 percent of Millennial buyers find watching a recorded video of a home very or extremely important in helping them decide on their home” (2018 Zillow Trends Report).
There is a at least 7 Day ‘Boost’ for listing with video and(or) 3D (not guaranteed to get you to the very top but should get you to the 1st page):
3D & Video RANKS HIGHER than just 3D or just Video
3D RANKS HIGHER than Video
3D RANKS HIGHER than No Media Content
Video RANKS HIGHER than No Media Content
Zillow is the most popular website used to search for real estate today. It is where potential buyers are looking for their next home. This is where Realtors can gain great exposures for themselves and their listings. Because Zillow knows this, they want to create an even more valuable experience for both parties. This grows Zillow’s engagement rate keeping users on their website, but it also benefits you the Realtor.
Zillow’s 3D home Tours Launch Nationwide
Benefits of Zillow Walkthrough Videos for Realtors
Zillow has introduced the ability to add Video Walkthroughs to a listing. It’s a short, two-minute featured video taking the buyer on a tour of the home. These videos are received very well by Realtors around the country and have become wildly popular with potential buyers. To keep this trajectory Zillow is investing in the Realtors who have these short videos created by showcasing their listings. Here are some of the specific benefits:
- Listings with Zillow Video Walkthroughs show up in organic zip code searches as top-ranked houses. This means listings with videos are displayed in the first and second position.
- Listings older than 60 or 90 days can be refreshed with a Video Walkthrough and instantly return to competitive rankings.
- Potential buyers are 300% more likely to view your listing on Zillow.
- Walkthrough videos can be moved from Zillow to be placed in unbranded MLS listings or on your website.
Benefits of Videos for Potential Buyers
Potential buyers want to preview a listing before visiting it in person. A video walkthrough offers a high level of engagement helping to:
- Give the buyers a sense of space and layout of the home.
- Increase the value of other marketing materials — a video walkthrough adds accuracy to professional photography, allowing potential buyers to understand how rooms flow together and connect.
- Demonstrate competency and forward thinking in their selection of a Realtor.
- Capture buyer attention on other medias — social or Realtor’s website.
How to Get a Zillow Walkthrough Video
LDR Real Estate Photography offers Zillow Video Walkthrough Tours as well as the new 3D Home
- Each video showcases the home in 2 minutes or less, without sound. These are traits dictated by Zillow.
- Zillow Video Walkthroughs are recorded and uploaded to be published instantly.
- Each photographer is equipped with the latest technology and a stabilizing gimbal, ensuring the highest level of quality.
Zillow Video Walkthroughs can be ordered as an add-on service with any photography session at a discounted rate, or as an exclusive service. For the most up-to-date rates, please visit the Zillow Video Walkthrough product page
- Zillow gives priority in their search results to listings that use Video Walkthroughs, which makes this an easy way to get your listing that much closer to potential buyers.
- As with any type of real estate video, your potential buyers can get a much better feel for the flow of the house with video than they can with photos only.
- They cost nothing on Zillow’s end to add to a listing (and we only charge $25 for our shoot and upload service).
What it takes to be a Zillow Photographer
- Zillow Certified Photographer status (“Certified Status”)
- Receive training on Zillow media products – including Video Walkthrough and 3D Home – and pass a quality check on those products;
b. Remain up-to-date on current and future Zillow media product trainings;
c. Include Zillow media products as part of your service offerings (i.e. on your website); and
d. Pass quality checks performed by Zillow, both on initial signup and on a continuing basis.
- Zillow Select Photographer status (“Select Status”)
- Receive a formal invitation from Zillow to join the Select Status;
b. Submit to Zillow at least 10 Videos or 3D Home tours to join;
c. Submit to Zillow at least 10 Videos or 3D Home tours during each month; and
d. Meet all of the requirements included in the Certified Status.
LDR Real Estate Photography has a Zillow Select Status and the experience and skills to make all your listing stand out from the rest.